Really, this is The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe ever in my opinion. This recipe has no funny, unnecessary ingredients. Pretty simple and straightforward, amazingly sweet cookies that everyone will enjoy. This is doughy yet completely cooked through, and it turns out perfectly each time.
This is everything you expect from a Chocolate Chip Cookie. Crispy in the outside, chewy in the inside. It’s a little bit doughy but it is fully baked through. It is amazingly buttery and perfectly sweet. Yup, this is definitely The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe ever! I’ve been making these for years and my kids are in love. They enjoyed dipping it in milk. Yum!
How to Make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Ever?
In a large bowl, cream the sugars with softened butter, and add one egg at a time, then the vanilla extract. Beat until creamy and wet (but not runny). In a separate bowl, add all the dry ingredients; flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Fold the dry ingredients to the creamed butter until well-combined. At this stage, add the chocolate chips and fold. Roll the dough into balls, whatever size you prefer. In this recipe, I measured my dough balls to 1 tablespoon each. Arrange the dough balls on the baking sheet with spaces in between to prevent the cookies from sticking to each other when it spreads. In your preheated oven at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C), bake the cookies for 8-12 minutes. In my case, my cookies were ready in 10-12 minutes. It really depends on the size of the dough balls and your oven, so make sure to watch your cookies while it bakes. Take them out of the oven just before the edges turn brown. It will feel soft when it’s out of the oven but it will get harden when it cools down.
The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever
1 cup (227 grams) butter, softened
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 cups of flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment (baking) paper.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and the sugars until combined.
- Add the eggs and the vanilla extract. Beat until fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, combine all the dry ingredients; flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the butter and sugar mixture until combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and fold until fully combined.
- Roll each dough into balls, about 1-3 tablespoons (depends on whatever size you like), evenly spaced the dough balls into the baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies to 8-12 minutes (depending on the size of the cookie dough). Take them out before the edges of the cookies turn brown.
- Let them sit on the baking sheet before transferring to a cooling wire rack.
Serve and enjoy The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie ever with your family and friends!
- Feel free to adjust the measurement of the sugar if you feel like it is too sweet for your liking.
- Use softened butter and not melted butter. Cream it with the sugars, then add the eggs and vanilla extract until fluffy.
- Rolling each dough into balls depending on the size that you prefer, I used 1 tablespoon for this recipe. You may try 2 or 3 tablespoons of dough. Take note though that baking time will vary. Small dough balls will bake faster than big cookie dough. Watch your cookies!
- Alternatively, you can use ice cream scooper (small or big) to make your cookie dough balls.
- You can always add more chocolate chips. I like to use dark chocolate chips, but you can use milk chocolate chips and white chocolate chips.
WATCH THE BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE EVER VIDEO:
Did you make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever? Please leave us a comment below.