1 tablespoon olive oil
2 onions, chopped
2 garlic cloves, chopped
2 tablespoons paprika
2 tablespoons cumin
1 tablespoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon salt
4 tablespoons tomato paste
1 14oz can coconut milk
2 pounds beef chuck steak, cut into cubes
4 large Yukon gold potatoes, cut into chunks
2 cups carrots, cut into 1-2 inch pieces
1 Tbsp natural yoghurt
chopped parsley or mint
1. In a heated pan with oil, cook onions for 5 minutes or until soft. Add garlic and spices and stir for one minute. Stir in tomato paste. Transfer to a pot and add coconut milk. Bring to a boil and add beef.
2. Cook for 1 hour, and add potatoes and carrots.
3. Cover and cook until meat and vegetables are tender.
4. Sprinkle each serving with yoghurt and parsley or mint.
5. Serve and enjoy with family and friends!
Source: Framed Cooks