2 cups self-raising flour
6 tbsp caster sugar
1/3 cup cocoa, sifted
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 ½ cups milk
¼ cup melted butter
1. Combine flour, sugar, cocoa in a bowl.
2. Gradually whisk in the eggs and the milk.
3. Mix until the batter is thick and smooth.
4. Heat a frying pan over a medium heat and brush with melted butter.
5. Pour in the mixture in the pan. When bubbles form on the top, flip over to cook the other side.
6. Keep in a warm place while you cook the rest of the batter.
7. Serve with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce with fresh strawberries (optional).
Share and enjoy with family and friends!!!