1 cup sugar
1/3 cup water
1. Combine sugar and water in a saucepan.
2. Let boil in medium heat.
3. When sugar melts and water evaporates, let the syrup becomes thick and amber in color.
4. Pour into llaneras and let it cool.
1 can less 1/4 cup condensed milk
1 cup evaporated milk
1/4 tsp lemon extract
1. Put egg yolks, condensed milk and evaporated milk, combine them until well blended.
2. Add lemon extract then mix until well combined.
3. Pour mixture into llaneras or baking tins, about 1 inch thick.
4. Cover llaneras with foil to avoid water to get into the flan mixture.
5. Put the oven to high heat initially until water boild then lower the heat down to low.
6. Steam the flan mixture for about 45 minutes to one hour depending on the thickness of the custard mixture.
Source: Simply Anne