1. In a stock pot, boil beef, tripe and oxtails in water for an hour or until cooked. Strain and keep the stock.
2. In a big pan or wok, heat oil and atsuete oil.
3. Sauté garlic, onions until golden brown, then add the stock, toasted rice, beef, oxtail and peanut butter. Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes. Salt to taste.
4. Add the eggplant, string beans, pechay and banana bud. Cook the vegetables for a few minutes – Do not overcook the vegetables.
5. Serve with bagoong on the side and hot plain rice.
Share and enjoy with family and friends!!!
Source: Filipino Food Recipes