Best Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
Mouthwatering and guilt-free Best Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies are here. It's chewy and chocolatey treat. You'll never regret you have landed on this recipe. Try it for yourself and see what I mean.
- 1 cup ground almond flour finely
- 2-4 tbsp chocolate chips sugar free
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar erithrytol or stevia equivalent
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 tsp milk of your choice almond, coconut, fresh cream
Preheat oven to 325°F or 160°C.
In a medium bowl, stir in the dry ingredients very well to avoid having clumps of baking soda.
Add the wet ingredients. Mix and form a dough.
Shape them into cookies. I used an Ice cream scoop to make them into balls then form into cookies.
Place them into baking tray and bake them in the middle rack of the oven for 10-12 minutes.
Let cool an additional 10 minutes before handling the cookies.
- Make sure to mix the dry ingredients very well to avoid clumps of baking soda.
- I use an ice cream scooper to make a dough ball then form it to a cookie.
- When cooked, allow 10 minutes to cool down. These cookies are very delicate when handled hot. It will firm up when it has cooled down.