Keto Cream Cheese Frosting
With just 5 ingredients - you can make a Keto Cream Cheese Frosting to use for cakes, cupcakes and more.
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 tbsp butter softened, cut into cubes
- ½ cup powdered sweetener I used Natvia
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp heavy cream or more if needed
Using a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese and butter together in a medium bowl.
Beat in the powdered sweetener and vanilla until well incorporated.
Add cream and beat again until nice and creamy. Add more until desired consistency is reached.
- If you don't have powdered sweetener, just mix the desired amount of sweetener into a food processor or spice grinder and blitz until the consistency is reached.
- Make sure that the cream cheese is at room temperature.
- Use softened butter and cut into cubes before mixing.
- Add more cream into the mixture until you are happy with the consistency of the frosting.
- Add 1/4 cup of cocoa powder to make it chocolate cream cheese frosting.