Best Keto Cake Donuts
With only 6 ingredients, you can create the Best Keto Cake Donuts. It is made with almond flour, baking soda, eggs, cider vinegar, and sweeter and milk of your choice. These are fluffy and with just the right amount of sweetness.
- 1 cup almond flour plus 2 tbsp
- ¼ cup sweeter of your choice I used Natvia sweetener
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp milk of your choice I used almond milk
Preheat the oven to 350°F or 180°C then grease a 6 count doughnut pan and set aside.
In a medium bowl, add in the dry ingredients (almond flour, sweeter, and baking soda. Mix well.
Combine the wet ingredients (eggs, apple cider vinegar and milk) into the dry ingredients. Mix until just combined.
Transfer the doughnut batter into a piping bag or ziplock bag. Cut the end, and gently squeeze out into the doughnut mold or pan.
Bake the doughnuts for 10-12 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it cool for 5 minutes. Then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Frost the doughnuts if desired.
- If you are using a regular doughnut pan or mold, it will take about 12-15 minutes before it bakes. If you have a smaller doughnut pan or mold like mine, it will take just 10-12 minutes. But it would still depend on your oven, so please check the doughnuts while baking.
- You can frost your doughnut if desired, or enjoy them as it is.
- Your choice of sweetener and milk. Personally, I used Natvia Sweetener and almond milk for this recipe.