Best Keto Brownies
The Best Keto Brownies are here. They are delicious with or without Keto frosting. Enjoy these low carb brownies after dinner, or simply have them any time of the day. Scoop vanilla ice cream and put it on top of the brownie.... voila! Instant Brownie ala Mode.
- 1 cup almond flour fine
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp Dutch cocoa or additional regular cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup coconut oil or butter melted
- 3 tbsp water or additional oil
- 2 large eggs
- ⅔ cup Natvia Sweetener or other sweetener of your choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Preheat the oven to 350°F or 180°C.
Grease an 8-inch square pan or line with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients until well combined.
Pour into the pan and spread the top evenly. Smooth it down using another parchment paper if needed.
Bake for 20 minutes on the middle rack. Then let it cool completely.
Enjoy the brownies with or without frosting.
- The brownies will continue to firm up once removed from the oven. It will still continue to firm up even more if refrigerated overnight.
- The brownies are delicious as it is or with frosting. I used my Keto Chocolate Buttercream and Cream Cheese Frosting.
- You can store these brownies in the refrigerator, kept in an airtight container.