Best Keto Waffles
So far, the Best Keto Waffle recipe ever! These waffles are fluffy, perfect for breakfast or a quick dessert. These keto waffles have 1.9 grams of net carbs per serving and also gluten-free and diabetes-friendly.
- 1 ⅓ cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp Natvia sweetener or other sweeteners
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
In a blender, add all the ingredients and mix until well combined. Put on high and blend until smooth and creamy. Stop the blender and use a spatula if some batter sticks to the side or bottom. Blend again for another 30 seconds.
Pour the batter into the mixing bowl and let it rest for about 3-5 minutes.
Heat the waffle maker, lightly brush it with coconut or olive oil. Do not over oil it.
Pour 1 cup of the batter into the waffle maker (I'm using the regular waffle maker). If you're using a mini waffle maker, simple pour 2-3 tbsp of the batter.
Cook the waffles until the waffle maker light up, about 5-6 minutes. If using a mini waffle maker, cook for about 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a plate and cool down before serving.
Serve with sugar-free maple syrup and slices of butter. I used Natvia Salted Caramel Smooth Topping.
- It is easier to use a blender for this recipe, but feel free to use a hand mixer.
- Do not over oil the waffle maker. Just lightly brush it with oil (coconut oil or olive oil).
- Feel free to use any size of the waffle maker. Just take note that cooking time will vary.
- Use a rubber spatula or chopsticks to release the waffle from the maker.
- You can store the waffles in the fridge for up to 3 days in an airtight container. Warm it up in the waffle maker or bread toaster when ready to eat.