Best Keto Chocolate Cupcakes
These are the Best Keto Chocolate Cupcakes that need no introduction. You get what you see! Intense, chocolatey, rich and moist chocolate cupcakes, and decorated with smooth Keto Chocolate Buttercream Frosting. Oh yes, absolutely divine!
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp stevia I used Natvia
- ¼ cup milk (I used almond milk)
- 2 large eggs
Preheat the oven to 350°F or 180°C.
In a medium bowl, combine all the dry ingredients (almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and sugar).
Add in the wet ingredients (milk and eggs) and mix until well incorporated.
Prepare the muffin tray with cupcake liners. Fill about ⅔ of the way up.
Bake for 15 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean when tested.
Take the muffin tin out of the oven and let cool completely on a cooling rack.
When completely cooled, you can frost them or simply eat them straight away. I have frosted mine with Keto Chocolate Frosting and topped it with chopped peanuts.
- This recipe yields 6 regular size cupcakes or 24 mini cupcakes.
- Feel free to double the recipe if desired.
- If you don't have powdered sweeteners on hand, you can simply make your own by whizzing up sweeteners on your Nutribullet or other blenders. Watch my video to see how I did it.
- When the cupcakes are completely cooled, you can frost them by using your favorite Keto frosting or you can use my Keto Chocolate Frosting recipe.