This 90 Second Microwave Keto Bread recipe is my go-to Keto bread recipe. It’s easy, fast and filling, and it only takes 90 seconds to make obviously, as the title said. Eat and enjoy it with your favorite Keto spread. This Keto bread is perfect for breakfast when you are in a hurry and in need of a slice of bread that is low in carbs but great for egg and bacon.
Making Keto bread in the microwave is so quick and easy, and it only includes 5 ingredients; almond flour or coconut flour, baking powder, salt, egg and olive oil. That’s all you need, apart from a mug or a ramekin, a microwave and a fork. I personally use, a square sandwich lunch box to make 90 Seconds Microwave Keto Bread instead of a mug, and I like mixing all the ingredients with chopsticks instead of a fork. That’s only my personal preference, you can always use what you already have or what you prefer.
How to Make 90 Second Microwave Keto Bread?
Use a microwave-safe mug, ramekin or sandwich lunch box for this recipe. Add all the ingredients; almond flour, baking powder, salt, egg and oil or melted butter. Mix them all together. Tap on a counter a few times to release air bubbles. Microwave for 90 seconds and voila!!! You have Keto bread that is easy, quick and low in carbs.
You may also like my other Keto recipes:
90 Second Microwave Keto Bread Recipe
3 tablespoons almond flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
pinch of salt (skip if butter is salted)
1 large egg, beaten
1 tablespoon of oil or melted butter
- Add all the ingredients to a 4×4 microwave safe sandwich lunch box or a large ramekin or round mug.
- Mix all the ingredients together and tap on the counter a few times to remove air bubbles.
- Microwave for 90 seconds.
Serve and enjoy this 90 Second Microwave Keto Bread with family and friends!
- You can also bake in an oven-safe container for 10 minutes at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- To make this less eggy tasting, you can omit the egg yolks because that’s where the egg taste comes from. Use only egg white.
- To remove any air bubbles before you cook it by tapping it a few times on a counter.
- You can substitute almond or coconut flour to any nut flour. Some people are allergic to some nuts. Alternative flours like pecan flour is good too, use 3 tablespoons. If opted to use coconut flour, just add 1 1/2 tablespoon as coconut flour is very absorbent.
- For this recipe, you could use any containers that are microwavable; 4 inches in diameter ramekin or mug or 4×4 sandwich lunch box.
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting A Slice of Kate.
If you tried and loved this 90 Second Microwave Keto Bread recipe, please leave a comment and a rating below! Thank you!