This Keto Chocolate Cake is too good to be true. It is an exceptionally delicious cake without any flour or coconut flour. Do I need to say more? There’s no oil in this recipe and the best of all, it is sugar-free because I’m using Natvia Sweetener that was gifted to me by Natvia Living. Thank you so much!
You should really try this Keto Chocolate Cake recipe, either you’re on a Keto diet or not. It is really worth a try. It is quite simple to make and can definitely go against any cake mix you can buy in stores. It is dense and fudgy and can be served in a get-together, parties, and special occasions. If you want a double layer, just double the recipe. Also, for this recipe, I used my Keto Buttercream Frosting Recipe.
How to Make Keto Chocolate Cake?
Basically, mix all together in a large bowl. Add the dry ingredients first then the wet ones. Mix them very well. Pour the batter into prepared baking pans (lined with parchment paper). Spread the batter to smoothen the top. If it is challenging, you can use another parchment paper to smoothen the top. Bake in the preheated oven for 14 minutes or until it firms up. Let it cool completely before frosting.
You may like my other Keto or Chocolate Cake recipes:
Keto Chocolate Cake Recipe
1 1/2 cups fine almond flour
1/3 cup erythritol sugar
1/4 cup cocoa powder
2 1/4 teaspooon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup water or milk of choice
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch pan and line it with parchment.
- In a large bowl, add all the dry ingredients and mix them together. Now, add the wet ingredients and stir together very well.
- Pour the batter into the pan. Use a second sheet of parchment paper to smooth down the top.
- Bake in the oven for 14 minutes or until it firms up.
- Let it cool completely before frosting the cake.
Serve and enjoy this Keto Chocolate Cake with family and friends!
- For a double layer cake, just double the recipe and bake into two separate 8-inch pans.
- Click this for a Keto Frosting Recipe.
- To smoothen the top of the cake batter, use a parchment paper.
- Baking time is 14 minutes on a middle rack but all ovens are different, continue baking for a few minutes until the cake is firm.
- I don’t recommend to substitute almond flour for coconut flour, as coconut flour is so absorbent, it will dry out the cake.
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting A Slice of Kate.
If you tried and loved this Keto Chocolate Cake recipe, please leave a comment and a rating below! Thank you!