These Keto Pork Chops with Creamy Mushrooms is a perfect dinner when you want something filling, heavy but simple and easy to make. It will take 30 minutes to cook and needs very simple low carb ingredients.
These Keto Pork Chops with Creamy Mushrooms is infused with herbs and creamy garlic and with tender and juicy pan-seared thick pork chops. This dish is super delicious, simple and easy to prepare for dinner made with low carb ingredients. This recipe is one of my favourite pork recipes so far.
How to Make Keto Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom?
To make this Keto Pork Chops with Creamy Mushrooms, you need to season the pork chops with salt and pepper, smoked paprika and garlic powder. Heat the skillet or pan, add olive oil and butter. Once the butter is melted, add in the pork chops. Sear them for 4-5 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. Remove them from the skillet and set aside. Meanwhile, saute the garlic, mushrooms, thyme and parsley. Cook for about 2-3 minutes stirring constantly. Reduce the heat and add the heavy cream, salt and pepper to taste. Add a cup of spinach. Simmer for about 2-3 minutes or until the sauce begins to thicken. Add the cheese, cover the skillet and let cook for another 5-6 minutes until tender and the cheese is melted.
You may also like to try my other Keto Recipes:
Keto Pork Chops with Creamy Mushrooms Recipe
4 – 6 pork chops (about 1 inch thick)
1 teaspoons smoked paprika
1 teaspoons garlic powder
salt and pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons butter
2 cups fresh mushrooms
5 garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons thyme (fresh or dried)
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
1 cup spinach, 1 inch long
salt and pepper to taste
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup mozarella cheese
- Season the pork chops with salt, pepper, smoked paprika and garlic powder. Rub well and set aside.
- Heat a skillet or a pan over medium-high heat. Add olive oil and the butter.
- Add the pork chops in the skillet and sear for about 4-5 minutes on each side or until the edges are golden brown.
- Remove the pork chops and set aside. Meanwhile, saute the garlic, mushrooms, thyme and parsley. Cook for about 2-3 minutes stirring constantly.
- Reduce the heat and add the heavy cream. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add the spinach.
- Simmer for about 2-3 minutes or until the sauce begins to thicken.
- Add the cheese. Cover the skillet and let cook for another 5-6 minutes until tender and the cheese is melted.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve hot with a side of cauliflower mashed potatoes or steamed beans. Garnish with more parsley.
Serve and enjoy these Keto Pork Chops with Creamy Mushrooms with family and friends!
- It’s okay to season the pork chops with just salt and pepper. That’s fine. But I figured that adding smoked paprika and garlic powder makes the meat even more flavourful.
- Sometimes searing pork chops can be tricky, cooking depends on how thick your pork chops are. Just make sure that the edges of the pork chops are golden brown before removing them from the pan.
- If you don’t have thyme (fresh or dried) and parsley, you can substitute them with oregano or Italian herbs. You can also add onion powder if you desired.
- You can add more heavy cream if you like, my family likes more sauce so as you can see in the photos, the pork chops are nearly drowning with that delicious creamy mushroom sauce.
- The spinach is a good addition to this dish. It doesn’t really affect the taste of the creamy sauce, but just add salt if it becomes bitter.
- I add cheese to this recipe for a much thicker sauce.
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting A Slice of Kate.
If you tried and loved this Keto Pork Chops with Creamy Mushrooms recipe, please leave a comment and a rating below! Thank you!