This Easy Butter Chicken recipe is for beginners who are not confident in making their own Butter Chicken sauce, or for those people who want a quick fix of their creamy Indian cuisine.
In our family, we do have a thing called “Butter Chicken Thursday!” which means we buy Butter Chicken, Naan, and Samosas from our local Indian Takeaway. We love it as it tastes authentic, and we crave for it most of the time. We don’t do it every Thursday anymore, but from time to time, yes we do!
Easy Butter Chicken Recipe
50 grams butter, or more medium onion, minced
500 grams chicken breast, cut in small cubes
2 cans reduced cream
2 pack of Butter Chicken paste, or sauce
salt and pepper to taste
1-2 tablespoons fish sauce, optional
How to Make Easy Butter Chicken?
1. Heat a skillet or pan, melt the butter and add the onion.
2. Add chicken and cook until it changes color, about 10 minutes.
3. Pour 2 cans of reduced cream and mix well. Add in the Butter Chicken paste or sauce. Mix until well combined.
4. At this stage, you can add salt and pepper to taste. Pour fish sauce to add more flavour.
5. Simmer for 5-8 minutes or until the sauce is thick and creamy.
Serve and enjoy this Easy Butter Chicken with your family and friends!
- You can add more butter if you prefer.
- Omit the fish sauce, if you don’t like the fishy taste.
- Cut the chicken however you want, I just preferred it in small cubes (it’s easy to eat).
- You can use any store-bought Butter Chicken paste or sauce.
- Serve with Naan or rice, or both.
WATCH HOW TO MAKE EASY BUTTER CHICKEN:
Did you make this Easy Butter Chicken? Please leave us a comment below.