There could be many brownie recipes in the world, but my most favourite is the fudgy brownie… thus this recipe. I’m going to share with you, one of the best brownie recipes I’ve tried. It’s very easy to follow with just a few ingredients.
I remember back home when I go to the mall, I always see to it that I’m going to bring home a box of Brownies Unlimited. It’s so good! It feels like you craved for it again after finishing a box. They have a small kiosk in the corner of SM Centerpoint in the basement. You can’t escape the smell of it especially if you’re going to ride a taxi (because it’s located just near the entrance/exit going to the taxi lane). Luckily, I came across Cafe Delights and tried this Best Fudgy Brownies recipe, and it didn’t disappoint me.
Best Fudgy Brownies Recipe
1 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
1 tablespoon cooking oil (canola, vegetable, olive or coconut)
1 1/8 cup sugar (caster or white granulated sugar)
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup all purpose flour (plain flour)
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 tsp salt
How to Make the Best Fudgy Brownies?
1. Preheat oven tp 175C/350F.
2. Lightly grease an 8-inch square baking pain with cooking oil spray or smother with butter. Line with parchment paper (baking paper); set aside.
3. In a medium-sized bowl, combine melted butter, oil and sugar. Whisk well for about a minute.
4. Add in the eggs and vanilla; beat until lighter in colour (about a minute or two).
5. In the same bowl, sift in flour, cocoa powder and salt.
6. Don’t whisk or beat. Gently fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined. (Overbeating affects the texture of the brownies).
7. Pour batter into prepared 8-inch square pan, smoothing the top out evenly. If desired, top with chocolate chunks or chocolate chips.
8. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the centre of the brownies is set to touch and doesn’t jiggle. Remember, if testing with a toothpick, the toothpick should not come out clean because we’re aiming for a fudgy-textured brownies.
9. Remove from the pan and allow to cool for about 10 minutes to room temperature before slicing into 16 brownies.
Share and enjoy this Best Fudgy Brownies with family and friends!
Did you make these Best Fudgy Brownies? Please leave us a comment below.