Versatile Blogger Award
I was stoked when I got a message from Maria of Mommy Saves saying that she nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award!!! Wow! I am more than honoured and gratefully pleased that I was nominated in a blogger award like this. Maria is a Mother of 2 boys, and they’re from Canada. She always shares ways to save money, yummy family recipes and their fun family trips! Last year, they went to Disneyland and spent the holidays there. It was so lovely to read her blog posts and I’m happy to have connected with her through our blogs and Instagram. She’s awesome! You have to check her out! For me, I’ve been blogging since 2009, but never really had been recognized. Probably because I wasn’t really putting my whole heart and soul into blogging before and I wrote content just whenever I want to. That should not be the case! I learned through other blogs that I’ve read in the past that to become a great blogger, I should take care of it and be passionate about it. Success in blogging doesn’t happen overnight! It takes a lot of hard work, time, effort and passion. It’s not luck or destiny! I should really put my heart and soul into it to become successful!
Mama-Kate blog is a place where Moms can talk about real motherhood stories, dramas and fun stuff too. I started sharing my thoughts and experiences as a Mom here and on my Facebook page because I know that everything is a little bit easier to deal with when we’re all in this together. I want you to know that you are not alone in this journey of ups and downs. I’m glad that you’re here! Let’s talk! Let’s share! Let’s make each other feel that we are not alone in this world of motherhood. Let’s build a community of Moms who will share their knowledge, experiences and thoughts in one place! This is for us! This is also where I share about our family travels and short trips, yummy food recipes, my knowledge about Autism, DIY and fun activities for kids and other fun stuff like featured content, promo codes and later giveaways. A Versatile Blogger is a blogger who is considered to have quality writing, a unique subject or subjects, and quality photographs along with a level of love displayed within their blog. As part of being nominated, I get to tell 7 Random Facts about myself and then nominate 10 other awesome bloggers, so here it goes
1. I worked as a Behavioral Therapist for children with Autism for nearly 20 years now using ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis).
2. I have PSTD because of a car accident happened to me in 2015.
3. I’m a coffee enthusiast. I want to try different coffee around the world. It would be nice if I could have a café of my own in the future.
4. I love to cook different kinds of food and bake cakes and other sweet stuff but I hate doing the dishes.
5. I am addicted to Netflix and I think I need to get rehabilitated. Aside from American Movies and Series, I also love watching Korean Dramas and Pinoy Teleserye.
6. I want to travel the world but we don’t have the budget to do it, I will gladly accept sponsorships wink, wink! Please email me to collaborate.
7. I originally wanted to have 4-5 kids. I always wanted to have a twin! I’m not getting any younger though so I think it’s something that would not happen anymore. Also, I honestly love the fact that my kids are getting older and more independent now. I have more freedom to do things for myself like reading, blogging, working out and such. But let’s see!
Here are my nominees:
Now, it’s your turn to nominate those awesome bloggers out there! Way to go!