2 Tbsp olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 medium onion, minced
2 tomatoes, diced
2 sausages (I used leftovers), sliced thinly
250 gm spaghetti, cooked as per package instructions
salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat olive oil in a pan, add onions. Saute until transparent. Add garlic and saute for until fragrant.
2. Add tomatoes. Saute until its soggy.
3. Saute the sausages and add cooked spaghetti. Mix together.
4. Add baby spinach until its wilted, sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Serve and enjoy with family and friends!