3 cups flour
1 1/2 teaspoons instant dry yeast
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup milk
3 tablespoons or 60 grams of butter, melted
1/2 cup or 115 grams butter, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 bread crumbs
1/2 cup bread
1. Put milk and yeast in a microwavable bowl or Pyrex cup and heat in the microwave for 30 secs. Don’t heat too much as the yeast will die.
2. Add the melted butter and 1 egg into the milk mixture.
3. In a separate bowl, put flour, sugar and salt.
4. Pour the milk mixture into the dry ingredients. Mix well until well incorporated. Knead the dough on a clean surface, dust it with flour first until it becomes smooth and elastic, about 5-10 minutes.
5. Form the dough into a ball and place it in a greased bowl. Cover it with a kitchen towel or plastic wrap. Let it rise in a warm area until it is doubled in size. It could take 30 minutes to an hour.
6. While the dough is rising, prepare the filling. In a bowl, mix butter, sugar and bread crumbs together until well combined.
7. When the dough has doubled in size, punch the dough and divide into 20 equal parts using a knife or dough slicer. Roll each ball into triangle or rectangle. Spread the filling evenly to the dough. Roll the dough from the wider end towards the small end.
8. Roll it in breadcrumbs and place it into the baking tray. When done with all the pieces, cover them with towel and let it rise for another 10-15 minutes.
9. Remove the cover before baking.
10. Bake them on the middle rack in 150 degrees C for 20 minutes in a preheated oven.
11. Serve and enjoy with family and friends!