Keto Recipe: Curry Chicken with Coconut and Lemongrass
Macros for this recipe:
Protein – 16%
Carbs – 4%
8g of carbs per serving
2 stalks of lemon grass
2 Tbsp coconut oil
1 Tbsp curry powder
1 chicken thigh, boneless
2 garlic cloves, finely minced
1/2 red capsicum, finely chopped
1/3 cup coconut cream
1. Break the lemongrass in half.
2. Cut the chicken into 1 inch cubes.
3. Gently heat the coconut oil in a pan/wok.
4. Slice the ginger very thinly and fry together with the lemongrass and curry powder.
5. Add the chicken and saute over medium heat until cook and golden brown. Salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
6. Slice leeks into pieces and saute in the same pan together with garlic and capsicum.
7. Add the coconut cream and put the chicken back to the pan. Let simmer for 5-10 minutes until everything is warm and cook.
NOTE: Just the double the amount if you want more servings.
food with love,