CRISPY FRIED CHICKEN
8-10 pcs chicken legs
salt and pepper
For the breading:
1/2 c cornstarch
1/2 c flour
salt & pepper
1 tbsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp cayenne pepper
2 tsp garlic powder
1. Marinate chicken with lemon and salt and pepper overnight or at least 30 minutes.
2. Fill a large skillet, pan or pot about half full with vegetable oil. Heat until hot enough for frying.
3. Roll the chicken pieces on to the breading.
4. Shake off excess flour.
5. Drop 1-2 pieces into the hot oil.
6. Deep fry it until golden brown.
7. Drain the fried chicken.
8. Serve and enjoy this crispy fried chicken with family and friends.