Yay! My Donut Silicone Mould came today and I’m so ecstatic to make Easy Baked Donuts with my little boy K3! I’ve ordered these Donut Silicone Moulds online and it took me a few weeks to receive it. It’s all good! I think the wait is worth it as it’s just a few bucks for these babies.
I’ve searched Google for Easy Baked Donuts as soon as I received these Donut Silicone Moulds. I found the Easy Baked Donuts recipe on YouTube by BakeLikeAPro. The recipe didn’t fail me as it’s really easy to make and healthier than fried donuts but it’s not something I would make again. I was not satisfied on its taste. To be honest, it doesn’t taste like donuts or even close to cake donuts although it turned out looking really good as I make galaxy donuts.
I posted it on my personal Facebook account and I guess they’re enticed by how they look. They didn’t know that the recipe is actually a failure. I will try making donuts again and practise on piping the donuts more evenly into the Donut Silicone Moulds, but next time it will be a different recipe.
I’m happy with my Donut Silicone Moulds that it worked very well in making the easy baked donuts.
Here is the recipe of the Easy Baked Donuts:
6 tablespoon white sugar
1 tablespoon melted butter
6 tablespoon milk
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 cup flour
1. Beat the egg in a bowl.
2. Add the sugar and beat until well blended.
3. Now add the melted butter, milk and salt. Mix.
4. Slowly add sifted baking powder and flour to the mixture. Mix all the ingredients until combined.
5. Transfer the batter into a piping bag with a round tip.
6. Pipe the batter around the donut moulds.
7. Bake for preheated oven of 220 degree C for 7-9 minutes, depending on you oven.
8. Cool completely and ice whatever you prefer.
9. Share and enjoy with family and friends!