This Saturday, my husband wanted to grill sliced pork belly in our front yard. We marinated it for 30 minutes and we started to fire the charcoal. While smelling the smoke of the pork belly, I instantly craved for something sweet. I thought of making brownies but the recipe has to be very easy and fast to make as we want it for dessert after dinner. Luckily I found this recipe from Food. The rating is really high and there are lots of comments in their post and so I’m assuming this brownie recipe must be good. It didn’t fail me. My assumption was right, it is indeed very easy to make and my family loves it. Next time I will double the recipe as this brownie didn’t see sunrise.
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup flour
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees celsius.
2. Mix oil and sugar until well blended.
3. Add eggs and vanilla; stir well.
4. In a separate bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
5. Add the dry ingredients to the oil and sugar mixture.
6. Pour into greased square pan.
7. Bake fore 20-25 minutes or until well baked or undercook if you want it gooey.
8. Cool completely before cutting into squares.
9. Share and enjoy with family and friends.