½ kg Beef Brisket, beef shin, or beef knee cap(cut into chunks)
1 pc Onion, sliced
1 pc Ginger, sliced
¼ tsp Peppercorn, crushed
¼ kg Fresh Corn, each cut into 3
4 medium Potato, cut into chunks
2 pc medium Ripe Saba, peeled and each cut into 3
1 bundle Pechay (Pak Choy), sliced
1 stalk Leeks, sliced
200 grams Tomato Sauce
1. Combine beef, onion, ginger, peppercorns, tomato sauce and 5- 6 cups water.
2. Season with salt to taste.
3. Cover and Simmer until meat is almost tender.
4. Add corn, saba and potatoes. Cook for another 10 minutes.
5. Add pechay and leeks. Allow to Simmer
Share and enjoy with family and friends!!!
Source: Del Monte Kitchenomics