Sun-dried Tomato and Mozzarella Bread
White Bread Cycle
Delay Start Timer – No
To make medium loaf – 1 1/2 pounds
2/3 cup + 1 Tbsp water
3/4 tsp salt
3/4 tsp granulated sugar
2 3/4 cups bread flour
1 tsp Italian seasoning
2 1/4 tsp yeast (active dry/instant/bread machine)
6 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and roughly chopped
1. Place water, salt, sugar, bread flour, Italian seasoning and yeast, in order listed, in the bread pan fitted with the kneading paddle.
2. Place the bread pan in the Cuisinart™ Convection Bread Maker.
3. Press Menu and select White. Press Crust and select Medium (or to taste).
4. Press Loaf and select dough size. Press Start to mix, knead, rise and bake.
5. When Mix-in’s tone sounds, add cheese and tomatoes.
6. When pause signal sounds, remove dough and kneading paddle if desired, reshape dough and replace in bread pan.
7. Press Start to continue.
8. When cycle is completed, remove bread from machine and transfer to wire rack to cool.
9. Bread slices best when allowed to cool.
Share and enjoy with family and friends!!!
Source: Cuisinart Bread Maker