22 ounces extra soft tofu (I used silken tofu)
1 1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup uncooked tapioca pearls
4 1/2 cups water
1. Pour 4 cups of water in a cooking pot and bring to a boil.
2. Put-in the tapioca pearls and cook for 40 minutes in medium heat.
3. Add 1/4 cup brown sugar and mix well.
4. Turn off the heat and let the tapioca pearls sit on the cooking pot until room temperature is achieved. 5. Set aside.
6. Heat a saucepan then pour-in 1/2 cup of water.
7. Put-in 1 cup of brown sugar once the water starts to boil. Mix well and simmer for 1 minute. Set aside.
8. Transfer the extra soft tofu in a glass or mug then heat in a microwave oven for a minute.
9. Top the extra soft tofu with the cooked tapioca pearls and sweet syrup.
10. Serve warm.
Share and enjoy with family and friends!!!
Source: Panlasang Pinoy