125 g marshmallows, coarsely chopped
1/2 x 250 g pack plain chocolate biscuits, coarsely chopped
1/2 cup unsalted chopped macadamia nuts
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup shredded coconuts, toasted
50 g unsalted butter, chopped
200 g dark chocolate, chopped
200 g milk chocolate, chopped
200 g white chocolate, chopped
Red and yellow glace cherries and spearmint leaves, to decorate
1. Grease a 20 cm ring pan. Line base, sides and centre ring and baking paper.
2. Combine marshmallow, biscuits, nuts, raising, and coconut in a large bowl.
3. Combine butter, dark and milk chocolates in a medium heatproof bowl. Sit bowl over a saucepan of simmering water to create a double boiler. Stir until melted and smooth. Pour into marshmallow mixture. Stir until combined. Spoon mixture into prepared pan, pressing down firmly.
4. Melt white chocolate in another heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Pour over the rocky road in prepared pan. Decorate with cherries and spearmint leaves. Put into the refrigerator.
5. Remove rocky road from pan. Wrap in cellophane and tie with ribbon.