3/4 cup glutinous rice flour
1/4 cup rice flour
1 1/4 white sugar
1 can condensed milk
2 cans coconut cream
2 tbsp ube jam
purple food coloring
orange food coloring
1. Combine all the ingredients except the ube jam and the food colorings.
2. Mix them together until well-combined.
3. Divide the mixture equally into three separate bowls.
4. Combine ube jam and purple food coloring in the first bowl, mix until well-blended.
5. Combine orange food coloring in the second bowl, mix until well-blended.
6. Leave the third bowl as is.
7. Place cling wrap in an 8″ round pan and pour the purple layer then steam for 30 minutes.
8. Get the pan out of the steamer and pour in the next layer then steam for 30 minutes.
9. Do the same thing in the last layer.
10. Cool completely. Top with latik and serve.
Share and enjoy with family and friends!
One response to “Sapin Sapin”
imo, the best sapin-sapin is from dolor's kakanin!! made up of assorted kakanin like biko, kutchinta, ube halaya & maja blanca.. not just food coloring 😀