3 liters chicken stock
2 cloves garlic, chopped
2 tsp chopped chili, optional
2 tbsp fresh ginger, chopped
2 large boneless chicken breast, skinned and diced
1/2 cup dried shitake mushrooms
2 heads bok choy
800 g udon noodles
2-4 spring onions
2 tbsp chopped coriander, optional
4 tbsp dried onion
1. In a pot add the chicken stock, garlic, chilli and ginger and bring to the boil.
2. Add the chicken, shiitake mushrooms and bok choy and simmer lightly for 3 mins.
3. Add the udon noodles and cook for a further 4 mins.
4. While this is cooking slice the spring onions diagonally.
5. Pour soup and noodle mixture evenly into two soup bowls.
6. Place the mung beans on top of the mixture in the centre of the bowl, with sliced spring onions placed neatly on top of the mung beans.
7. Sprinkle the chopped coriander and dried onions over the soup.
One response to “Chicken Udon Soup”
Greetings. This is my first time on your blog, but you have a terrific one. I am always on the look out for new blogs, new ideas. I especially appreciate all the details you do, so many photos makes it seem like anyone can replicate the recipe!I am asking, would you please consider posting a few of your favorite recipes on erecipecards.comhttp://erecipecards.com/It is a tool for bloggers to see and to be seen. Your posts would fit in perfectly.in addition, all photos, recipe titles as well as your blog name would link directly back to your blog. Thus giving you new attention and potentially new readers.Or, if you just want to take a look at a lot of fellow food bloggers all in one place. A great learning experience to get ideas about how to establish your own blogging voice!Please take a look. If you have any ideas or questions, please do not hesitate to writeDavehttp://erecipecards.com/Contact@eRecipeCards.com