Kat over at Flipside: Sanity is Overrated gave me my very first award, yay!!! I’m so delighted that she picked me to be a recipient of this very honoring award. Thank you so much Kar for seeing something special in my blog. If you haven’t seen her blog, please do visit her. She has an amazing blog. She always makes her readers come back for more fun and interesting posts.
So the rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are:
1. I am a Filipina, and I am proud to be one.
2. I love 2 “C’s” Chips and Chocolates. One of the reasons why I am always on the heavy side.
3. I love children with Autism. I thank God that He lead me to the path of meeting those wonderful kids and gave me the opportunity to teach them and love them as my own.
4. I am a Cancerian, meaning I am extrovert and introvert at the the same time. I could be extremely friendly and sociable one time, and I could just sit down and would not talk to anyone at the party or the like.
5. I have never had communication with my in laws for almost 4 years. Please don’t ask me why, it’s a long story.
6. I am a frustrated dancer. I used to dance and choreograph when I was in Elementary and High School. I stopped dancing when I went to College. I wanted to enroll in a Jazz class but thinks that I am too old for it.
7. I have tried almost all kinds of weight management for years since Elementary, and still trying…
Please check your comment notification. It might be you who I sent the Versatile Blogger Award to.