1/2 cup chopped walnuts
14 1/2 oz chicken broth
3 tbsp cornstarch
1 tbsp curry powder
12 oz cooked chicken breast, cut into cubes
2 medium carrots, thinly sliced diagonally
1 small red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
4 green onions
salt to taste
3 cups cooked long grain white rice
1. Heat walnuts in a skillet over medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes or until slightly brown. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, whisk together cornstarch, broth, and curry powder. Set aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat, add chicken and saute. Stir occasionally and cook until chicken is seared and golden brown.
4. Stir in carrots, bell pepper, and green onions; Saute for 2 minutes.
5. Stir in curry mixture and bring to a boil. Reduce to medium-low, cover and cook until sauce thickens, about 4 minutes. Season with salt and serve with rice.
Share and enjoy with family and friends!!!
Source: Calorie Count
Photo: Walnut Info