2-3 pcs butterflied, boneless Bangus (Milkfish) fillets, with skin on
2/3 cup vinegar
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
4 cloves crushed garlic
3 tbsp oil
1. Flatten Bangus with skin on top and place in a container.
2. Sprinkle crushed garlic and pour in vinegar, season with pepper and salt.
3. Cover and marinate Bangus in the refrigerator overnight.
4. Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
5. Place the Bangus fillet, skin side down in the pan.
6. Lower heat to medium and cook for about 4 minutes each side or until it is brown.
7. Serve with atsara.
Share and enjoy with family and friends!!!
Source: Pinoy Recipe