To lower your stress levels, you have to learn how to relax.
7 Steps to Relaxation:
1. Choose a room in your house. A room that has good vibes that you can associate with good feelings to practise relaxation regularly.
2. Never do a relaxation session after a strenuous exercise.
3. Empty your bladder before starting your session.
4. Avoid distractions. Turn off your mobile and take the phone off the hook.
5. Make sure the room temperature is just right; not too hot or too cold for comfort.
6. The darker, the better. Dim the lights or, even better to turn them off.
7. Comfort is important. Wear comfortable clothes that doesn’t grab or cut in.