1. Preheat oven to 200C and lightly grease a baking tray.2. Mix mince, salt and pepper in a bowl. Add lightly beaten egg and Worcestershire sauce and mix in well.
3. Cut each pastry sheet into three equal-sized pieces. Make a roll of the mince lengthways on each piece. If you want a bigger size just like what I did, you can use the sheet as is, no need to cut the pastry sheet.
4. Brush the edges of the pastry on each side of the mince strip with milk. Roll each strip firmly then brush the top with milk.
5. Trim the edges if required, then cut each long roll into small or average sized sausage rolls- whichever you wish.
6. Place on a greased oven tray. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Share and enjoy with family and friends!!!