4-6 cups water
1/2 kg beef brisket with bone
1 large onion
4 tbsp oil
2 cloves garlic
3 medium potatoes
1 medium sweet potatoes
2-3 chorizo sausage (chinese sausage)
1 can chick peas
1 small head cabbage
1 cup french beans
1 bok choy
1 tsp black peppercorns
4 tbsp fish sauce
1. Pour water into the pot and bring to boil.
2, Add in the beef and onions. Cover and cook until beef is tender.
3. In a pan, saute garlic and tomatoes.
4. Put the sauteed garlic and tomatoes into the pot of beef.
5. Add potatoes and sweet potatoes. Simmer until the potatoes are nearly cooked.
6. Add chorizo, chick peas, beans, cabbage, and bok choy, cook for a few minutes.
7. Put salt, fish sauce, and peppercorns to taste.
Share and enjoy with family and friends!!!
2 responses to “Beef Pochero”
That looks so delicious! I have never had that dish before! My husband introduced me to chorizo a little while ago, but I've only consumed it during breakfast… I'll be sure to share this recipe! It seems yummy and not too difficult to prepare! :)Blessings,Shar
Shar,chorizo is yum! We eat it during breakfast with sunny side up eggs and fried rice. Yes, it's really easy to prepare. All you need to do is put the ingredients all together and let it boil and cook until tender. Thanks!