4-6 cups water
1/2 kg beef brisket with bone
1 large onion
4 tbsp oil
2 cloves garlic
3 medium potatoes
1 medium sweet potatoes
2-3 chorizo sausage (chinese sausage)
1 can chick peas
1 small head cabbage
1 cup french beans
1 bok choy
1 tsp black peppercorns
4 tbsp fish sauce
1. Pour water into the pot and bring to boil.
2, Add in the beef and onions. Cover and cook until beef is tender.
3. In a pan, saute garlic and tomatoes.
4. Put the sauteed garlic and tomatoes into the pot of beef.
5. Add potatoes and sweet potatoes. Simmer until the potatoes are nearly cooked.
6. Add chorizo, chick peas, beans, cabbage, and bok choy, cook for a few minutes.
7. Put salt, fish sauce, and peppercorns to taste.
Share and enjoy with family and friends!!!