2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
4-5 pork chops
salt and pepper
6 plums, pits removed and sliced
1 large onion, thinly sliced
1 tsp thyme
juice of 1 lemon
2 tbsp honey
1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. In a pan over a medium-high heat, put olive oil. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper, and sear them in the hot skillet until golden brown on both sides, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer chops to a baking sheet and bake it in the oven for about 5 minutes more
3. In the same pan where you cook the chops, cook plums, onion, thyme, some salt and pepper. Cook until onions have softened.
4. Add lemon juice and honey to the pan, and stir to melt the honey.
5. Remove the pan from heat and keep warm until the pork chops are ready.
6. Serve the plum sauce on top of pork chops. It is best to eat with Jalapeno Rice.
Share and enjoy with family and friends!!!
Source: Rachel Ray
2 responses to “Plum Porkchops”
Your recipes are so delicious! I want to try all of them! Thank you for sharing this!
Alisa, thanks so much! I'm glad you're enjoying my posts.