1 package (18-1/4 ounces) white cake mix
1-1/4 cups water
1/3 cup canola oil
3 egg whites
1 cup coarsely crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 8)
1/2 cup shortening
4 to 4-1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
1/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies and crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, optional
1. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, water, oil and egg whites; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on high for 2 minutes. Gently fold in crushed cookies.
2. Pour into two greased and floured 9-in. round baking pans. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
1. beat the shortening, sugar, milk and vanilla in another large bowl until smooth.
2. Spread frosting between layers and over top and sides of cake.
3. Decorate the top with cookie and the sides with crushed cookies if desired.
Share and enjoy with family and friends!!!
Source: Taste of Home