2 cups self-raising flour
1/2 cup caster sugar
1/3 cup oil
1 cup milk
1 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
12 squares good-quality dark chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 180C. Grease muffin trays or place paper cases in muffin tray.
2. Sift flour in a large mixing bowl, add caster sugar.
3. In a glass jug, measure out oil, pour in the milk, and the eggs. Whisk to combine.
4. Pour liquid into dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
5. Carefully stir in the raspberries.
6. Spoon miixture into paper cases and push a square of chocolate into the top of each muffin.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes until a skewer inserted into the muffin comes out clean.
Share and enjoy with family and friends!!!