1 kilo pork, cubed or diced
1/4 cup shrimp paste (bagoong alamang)
8 pieces red chili pepper (siling labuyo), whole
10 pieces green jalapeno pepper (siling berde), chopped
3 cups coconut milk
5 cloves garlic, minced
1 big onion, chopped
3 tablespoons cooking oil
1. In a frying pan heat the oil until hot.
2. Sautee garlic, onion, and shrimp paste.
3. Add the pork and half of the coconut milk
4. Cover and simmer over medium heat for about 15 minutes or until cooked.
5. Put in the remaining coconut milk, chili pepper, and green pepper.
6. Cook for another 10 minutes.
7. Serve with rice.
Share it with family and friends!!!
One response to “Bicol Express with Bagoong”
Hello,We bumped into your blog and we really liked it – great recipes YUM YUM.We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com. We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,enjoy your recipes. Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already membersand benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com. To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on \”Add your site\” Best regards, Vincentpetitchef.com