1 kilo pork, cubed or diced
1/4 cup shrimp paste (bagoong alamang)
8 pieces red chili pepper (siling labuyo), whole
10 pieces green jalapeno pepper (siling berde), chopped
3 cups coconut milk
5 cloves garlic, minced
1 big onion, chopped
3 tablespoons cooking oil
1. In a frying pan heat the oil until hot.
2. Sautee garlic, onion, and shrimp paste.
3. Add the pork and half of the coconut milk
4. Cover and simmer over medium heat for about 15 minutes or until cooked.
5. Put in the remaining coconut milk, chili pepper, and green pepper.
6. Cook for another 10 minutes.
7. Serve with rice.
Share it with family and friends!!!