1 medium brown onion, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 1/2 cup (375 ml) skim milk
2 tbsp cornflour
1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
1 x 415 g can salmon, drained and flaked
1 cup (160 g) fresh, frozen or canned corn kernels
1. Preheat oven to 200C or 180C fan forced.
2. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water following the packet instructions until just tender. Drain pasta well and then return to pan.
3. Meanwhile, lightly spray a medium saucepan with oil and heat over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring for 5 minutes or until soft, then add garlic.
4. Combine cornflour with 2 tbsp of milk in a small bowl, stir until smooth. Add to pan with remaining milk.
5. Cook, stirring, until mixture boils and thickens.
6. Add pasta and dill to sauce, stirring until well combined.
7. Gently stir with salmon and corn, then spoon into a 28cm x 20cm x 5cm ovenproof dish and sprinkle with parmesan.
. Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden.
9. Serve immediately.
Share it with family and friends!!!