This Perfect Chocolate Cake is a hit!
I’ve been using this perfect chocolate cake recipe for 7 years now and it never failed me even once. It’s always a hit to my family, friends and customers.
This perfect chocolate cake is originally a Hershey’s recipe. The ingredients are really simple and the procedure is easy. The fact that it said “perfect” will not upset you. It is indeed perfect!
3/4 cup cocoa powder
2 cup sugar
1 3/4 cup flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 cup milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 large eggs
2 tsp vanilla
1 cup boiling water
1. Preheat the oven for 10 minutes.
2. Grease 2 cake tins or line them with parchment paper.
3. Mix the dry ingredients; cocoa powder, flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
4. Whisk them together until well blended.
5. In a separate bowl, put all the wet ingredients; milk, oil, eggs and vanilla. Don’t stir.
6. Pour the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Mix them until well blended.
7. Slowly add 1 cup boiling water to the batter.
8. Pour the batter to the cake tins equally.
9. Bake at 180 C for about 30-35 minutes.
10. Share this perfect chocolate cake with family and friends!!!