Photo Source: Good to Know
4 medium shallots, diced
2 tsp sweet smoked paprika
1 red chili
100 ml olive oil, plus extra for cooking and drizzling
4 pork loin steaks (180 g each)
2 large red peppers, finely sliced
1 green pepper, finely sliced
12 sun-dried tomatoes
200 ml chicken stock
1/2 handful flat-leaf parsley leaves,
plus 1/4 handful chopped leaves, to serve
1. Put half the shallots in a food processor with paprika, chili and olive oil.
2. Season with sea salt and cracked pepper. Blitz until well combined. Smother mixture over pork loins and refrigerate overnight to marinate.
3. Preheat oven to 180C. Heat a large heavy-based frying pan on a high. Drizzle with a little olive oil, then cook pork steaks 3 minutes on each side. Transfer to an oven dish and roast for 7 minutes. Remove and allow to rest in warm place before serving.
4. Heat a large frying pan to medium, drizzle with olive oil and the remaining shallots. Gently cook, without browning, for 2 minutes, then add the peppers, sun-dried tomatoes and chorizo. Saute for 3 minutes until peppers just start to soften. Add stock, bring to the boil, and season with sea salt and cracked pepper. Stir in parsley.
5. To serve, divide pepper and chorizo mix between 4 warmed plates, then place the pork loin on top of each. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Share it with family and friends!!!