1 1/2 lbs ground beef
1 pack onion soup and dip mix (or 1/4 cup condensed French onion soup)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 piece raw egg
3/4 cup button mushrooms, sliced
1. Combine onion soup and dip mix with water and mix well. Set aside.
2. Combine ground beef, salt, ground black pepper, mixture of water and onion soup and dip mix, breadcrumbs, and egg. Mix thoroughly to distribute the ingredients properly.
3. Divide the mixture into individual serving pieces and create a burger patty with each piece. This can be done by rolling the mixture into balls and flatten them on an even surface.
4. Heat a frying pan or skillet and put-in the patties. Cook each side for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes. Continue doing this step until all of the patties are cooked. Set aside.
5. Remove excess oil from the same frying pan or skillet where the patties were cooked.
6. Sauté the sliced mushrooms for 2 minutes then add the gravy and stir. Cook the gravy for another minute.
7. Transfer the burger patties to a serving plate and top with KFC style gravy with mushrooms.
Share it with family and friends!!!